This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.7048 / 52°42'17"N
Longitude: -0.4022 / 0°24'7"W
OS Eastings: 508057
OS Northings: 313103
OS Grid: TF080131
Mapcode National: GBR GWM.F4J
Mapcode Global: WHGLR.S8PR
Entry Name: Ivy Farmhouse
Listing Date: 6 May 1952
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1062668
English Heritage Legacy ID: 194424
Location: Braceborough and Wilsthorpe, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, PE9
District: South Kesteven
Civil Parish: Braceborough and Wilsthorpe
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Braceborough St Margaret
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
TF 01 SE BRACEBOROUGH CHURCH LANE
AND WILSTHORPE (south side)
6.5.52 Ivy Farmhouse
Farmhouse. C17, extended C18, partly raised C19, altered C20.
Coursed limestone rubble with ashlar quoins and dressings, red
brick to right hand bay. Pantile roof with stone and brick coped
gables. Single red brick ridge and gable stacks, and an ashlar
gable stack with moulded cornice. 2 storey irregular 4 bay front
having off-centre half glazed door with to left a 3 light window
and to right a canted bay with hipped Collyweston slate roof.
Beyond is a further 3 light window. To first floor are 2 three
light windows and 2 two light windows. All windows are plain
casements and all openings have timber lintels. To left hand
gable a reset mid C13 window head of 2 pointed lights, columned
reveals, circular pierced tympanum, moulded head and hood. The
right hand gable in red brick has a set of external stepsleading
to a first floor farm servants' garret,
Listing NGR: TF0805713103
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings