This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.4972 / 53°29'50"N
Longitude: -0.3153 / 0°18'55"W
OS Eastings: 511853
OS Northings: 401379
OS Grid: TA118013
Mapcode National: GBR VX70.J2
Mapcode Global: WHHJ2.4C49
Entry Name: No 1
Listing Date: 1 November 1966
Last Amended: 24 January 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1063389
English Heritage Legacy ID: 196613
Location: Caistor, West Lindsey, Lincolnshire, LN7
District: West Lindsey
Civil Parish: Caistor
Built-Up Area: Caistor
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Caistor with Clixby
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
TA 1001-1101 CAISTOR MARKET PLACE
9/63 No 1 (formerly
listed as Premises
1-11-66 occupied by Caistor
Shop and house, early C18 with C19 alterations. Brick with
stucco dressings, pantiled roof with left raised stone coped
gable and right tile coped gable and 2 brick gable stacks. 3
storey 3 bay front with 2nd floor stucco band, central glazed
door with plain overlight flanked by single rectangular bays each
containing triple C19 windows, over door and bays a moulded
entablature with scrolly brackets on the frieze. To the first
floor a central blank opening flanked by C19 plain sashes, on
second floor a smaller central blank opening flanked by plain
sashes. All openings have plain splayed stucco lintels.
Original C18 lead downpipe and hopper to right hand of facade.
Listing NGR: TA1185301379
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings