This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.4003 / 53°24'1"N
Longitude: -0.4933 / 0°29'35"W
OS Eastings: 500276
OS Northings: 390332
OS Grid: TF002903
Mapcode National: GBR TY03.0T
Mapcode Global: WHGH7.DSBM
Entry Name: The Old Parsonage
Listing Date: 22 February 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1064185
English Heritage Legacy ID: 196773
Location: Glentham, West Lindsey, Lincolnshire, LN8
District: West Lindsey
Civil Parish: Glentham
Built-Up Area: Glentham
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Glentham with Caenby St Peter
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
TF 09 SW GLENTHAM BISHOP NORTON ROAD
4/17 The Old Parsonage
Former parsonage, now house. Early C18 and 1797, with minor C20
alterations. Coursed limestone rubble and brick with stucco
dressings, concrete tiled roof with stone kneelers, 2 brick gable
and single ridge stacks. 2 storey 5 bay front with off centre 6
panelled early C18 door with plain wooden surround flanked by
single plain sashes. To left a C20 planked door with C20 brick
porch with pent pantile roof, and beyond another plain sash and a
small fixed light. To 1st floor are 5 plain sashes. All windows
have splayed rusticated stucco lintels with segmental undersides.
In the gable to the right is an ashlar datestone inscribed "GFR
1797" in an oval panel.
Listing NGR: TF0027690332
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings