This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.6669 / 52°40'1"N
Longitude: -0.2127 / 0°12'45"W
OS Eastings: 520959
OS Northings: 309191
OS Grid: TF209091
Mapcode National: GBR HYL.T6H
Mapcode Global: WHHN5.P7W9
Entry Name: Kennulphs Stone
Listing Date: 7 February 1967
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1064551
English Heritage Legacy ID: 197968
Location: Deeping St. James, South Kesteven, Lincolnshire, PE6
District: South Kesteven
Civil Parish: Deeping St James
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Deeping St James
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
CROWLAND ASHALT DRAIN
TF 20 NW (north side)
14/5 Kennulph's Stone
Cross. c.1200, re-erected 1817. Limestone ashlar. Chamfered
rectangular plinth with rectangular base on top with spurs on
each corner. Stump of rectangular cross shaft above inscribed
1817 on east and west sides; 'No 1 H' to south and ' No ? K' to
north. Named after Kennulph the first abbot of Crowland.
Scheduled as Ancient Monument, No. 56.
Listing NGR: TF2095909191
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings