This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.2919 / 52°17'30"N
Longitude: -0.9335 / 0°56'0"W
OS Eastings: 472837
OS Northings: 266510
OS Grid: SP728665
Mapcode National: GBR BVM.BSN
Mapcode Global: VHDRR.RNWD
Entry Name: Wash House Between Numbers 3 and 4
Listing Date: 8 November 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1067090
English Heritage Legacy ID: 360092
Location: Church with Chapel Brampton, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN6
Civil Parish: Church with Chapel Brampton
Traditional County: Northamptonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northamptonshire
Church of England Parish: Church Brampton with Chapel Brampton St Botolph
Church of England Diocese: Peterborough
SP7266 CHAPEL BRAMPTON WELFORD ROAD
Wash house between Nos.
3 and 4
Wash house. c.1848. By E. Blore. Squared coursed lias with ashlar dressings
and plain tiled roof. One-unit plan. Single storey, large 3-light casement
with transom, cast iron diamond panes and ashlar surround in end gable. Brick
and stone stack at end. Plank door at side. Part of planned layout of 10
houses and accompanying wash houses. (q.v. Nos.1 to 10 Welford Road and wash
Listing NGR: SP7283766510
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings