This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.2913 / 52°17'28"N
Longitude: -0.9329 / 0°55'58"W
OS Eastings: 472876
OS Northings: 266440
OS Grid: SP728664
Mapcode National: GBR BVM.BY7
Mapcode Global: VHDRR.SN5W
Entry Name: Wash House Between Numbers 7 and 8
Listing Date: 8 November 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1067093
English Heritage Legacy ID: 360095
Location: Church with Chapel Brampton, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN6
Civil Parish: Church with Chapel Brampton
Traditional County: Northamptonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northamptonshire
Church of England Parish: Church Brampton with Chapel Brampton St Botolph
Church of England Diocese: Peterborough
SP7266 CHAPEL BRAMPTON WELFORD ROAD
19/107 Wash House between Nos.7 and 8
Wash house, c.1848. By E. Blore. Squared coursed lias with ashlar
dressings and plain tiled roof. One-unit plan. Single storey, large 3-light
casement with transom, cast iron diamond panes and ashlar surround in end
gable. Brick and stone stack at end. Plank door at side. Part of planned
layout of 10 houses and accompanying wash houses. (q.v. Nos.1 to 10 Welford
Road and wash houses).
Listing NGR: SP7287666440
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings