This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.5783 / 52°34'42"N
Longitude: -1.8373 / 1°50'14"W
OS Eastings: 411119
OS Northings: 297848
OS Grid: SP111978
Mapcode National: GBR 3F4.WM
Mapcode Global: WHCH7.RG87
Entry Name: Former Coach House and Attached Walls at Number 12
Listing Date: 4 March 1999
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1067111
English Heritage Legacy ID: 473076
Location: Birmingham, B74
Civil Parish: Sutton Coldfield
Built-Up Area: Sutton Coldfield
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Midlands
Church of England Parish: Sutton Coldfield Holy Trinity
Church of England Diocese: Birmingham
SP19NW SUTTON COLDFIELD BRACEBRIDGE ROAD
2/10005 Former coach house
and attached walls
at Number l2
Former coach house and attached walls. c.1902 and presumably by Edward Haywood-Farmer for himself. Thin, red, sand-faced Leicester brick laid in Flemish bond, roof of tiles. Two-storey gabled range running east-west with a round-arched entrance on the ground floor, loft-door above and a lantern on the ridge with domed lead roof and finial; lower cross-wings to either side with flat-arched entrances to the ground floor, possibly retaining original hinged double doors, and a flat-arched window with ventilation patterns in the brickwork above, in each of the gable ends. The yard in front of the coach house is bounded on south and west by a matching wall about two metres high, with coping of tiles and blue brick, incorporating gate piers square in plan, their gabled coping decorated with stepped brickwork.
Listing NGR: SP1111997848
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings