This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.257 / 52°15'25"N
Longitude: -1.1598 / 1°9'35"W
OS Eastings: 457446
OS Northings: 262428
OS Grid: SP574624
Mapcode National: GBR 8S2.FM3
Mapcode Global: VHCVC.VJ6M
Entry Name: Premises Occupied by Ivan Cawood and Company (Auction Rooms)
Listing Date: 19 September 1977
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1067671
English Heritage Legacy ID: 359965
Location: Daventry, Daventry, Northamptonshire, NN11
Civil Parish: Daventry
Built-Up Area: Daventry
Traditional County: Northamptonshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Northamptonshire
Church of England Parish: Daventry Holy Cross
Church of England Diocese: Peterborough
Premises occupied by
Ivan Cawood and Co
SP 5762 1/59
Former Methodist Chapel 1824 in Neoclassical style. Stucco, Welsh slated roof
behind parapet and pediment. 2 storeys, plinth, and cornice. 2 fold central door
in rusticated stone surround with 2 pilasters. Interior has gallery to 3 sides
on cast iron colonnettes.
Listing NGR: SP5744662428
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings