This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.4012 / 53°24'4"N
Longitude: -2.9918 / 2°59'30"W
OS Eastings: 334153
OS Northings: 389833
OS Grid: SJ341898
Mapcode National: GBR 72Q.TR
Mapcode Global: WH877.0RLY
Entry Name: Edward Pavilion, Albert Dock
Listing Date: 28 June 1952
Last Amended: 19 June 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1068410
English Heritage Legacy ID: 213634
Location: Liverpool, L3
Electoral Ward/Division: Riverside
Built-Up Area: Liverpool
Traditional County: Lancashire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Merseyside
Church of England Parish: Liverpool Our Lady and St Nicholas
Church of England Diocese: Liverpool
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 23/10/2015
ALBERT DOCK L3
(Formerly listed as Warehouse E, previously listed under Canning Place with other Warehouses)
(Former warehouse to north end of east side of dock. 1841-5. J Hartley. Iron frame and brick with stone dressings. 5 storeys, 17 x 7 bays with recess to east. Quoins and parapet, facade to dock has recessed ground floor behind Doric colonnade of iron columns above granite rubble dock wall. Segmental windows. Albert Dock is one of the earliest enclosed docks in the world and is a complete example of the type.
Listing NGR: SJ3415389833
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings