This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.1341 / 51°8'2"N
Longitude: 0.8975 / 0°53'51"E
OS Eastings: 602813
OS Northings: 141200
OS Grid: TR028412
Mapcode National: GBR SY7.ZNX
Mapcode Global: VHKKN.HRTF
Entry Name: Boys Hall
Listing Date: 24 September 1951
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1071101
English Heritage Legacy ID: 179874
Location: Ashford, Kent, TN24
Electoral Ward/Division: South Willesborough
Built-Up Area: Ashford (Ashford)
Traditional County: Kent
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Kent
5344 BOYS HALL ROAD
TR 04 SW 3/137 24.9.51.
Large irregular-shaped house built in 1616 or 1632, from the remains of a house
at Sevington called 'The Moat'. The south front has been modernised. 2 storeys
stone. Tiled roof with 4 gables. 4 modern casement windows. The back shows the
old timbering but with modern additions. 4 old gables visible with bargeboards
and pendants. Partly tile hung.
Listing NGR: TR0281341200
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings