This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.8188 / 53°49'7"N
Longitude: -3.052 / 3°3'7"W
OS Eastings: 330839
OS Northings: 436349
OS Grid: SD308363
Mapcode National: GBR ZK6.V8
Mapcode Global: WH858.28YS
Entry Name: Group of Eight K6 Telephone Kiosks Outside Head Post Office
Listing Date: 14 June 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1072016
English Heritage Legacy ID: 183683
Location: Blackpool, FY1
Electoral Ward/Division: Talbot
Built-Up Area: Blackpool
Traditional County: Lancashire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lancashire
Church of England Parish: Blackpool St John
Church of England Diocese: Blackburn
The following buildings shall be added;
SD 33 NW BLACKPOOL ABINGDON STREET
2/26 Group of eight K6
Telephone Kiosks outside
Head Post Office
Telephone kiosks. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosks with domed roofs. Unperforated
crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and doors.
Listing NGR: SD3083936349
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings