This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.855 / 53°51'17"N
Longitude: -2.6898 / 2°41'23"W
OS Eastings: 354720
OS Northings: 440080
OS Grid: SD547400
Mapcode National: GBR 9RNV.GV
Mapcode Global: WH857.NCBK
Entry Name: Manor House Farmhouse and Attached Barn
Listing Date: 11 November 1966
Last Amended: 13 January 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1073540
English Heritage Legacy ID: 185912
Location: Goosnargh, Preston, Lancashire, PR3
Civil Parish: Goosnargh
Traditional County: Lancashire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lancashire
Church of England Parish: Goosnargh St Mary The Virgin
Church of England Diocese: Blackburn
SD 54 SW GOOSNARGH INGLEWHITE GREEN
1/65 Manor House Farmhouse and
attached barn (formerly
listed as Manor House and
Farmhouse and attached barn, the latter dated 1726, farmhouse now 2 dwellings.
Sandstone, the house roughcast and the barn random rubble, with slate roof.
Attenuated L-shaped plan with crosswing at the right end. Two storeys; glazed
porch in the angle, one 20-paned sashed window on each floor to the left, and
one similar window on each floor of the projecting gable of the wing; the
dwelling to the left has altered openings; the barn range continued to the
left beyond this has various irregularly spaced openings at ground floor, 2
square doors at 1st floor, and towards the left end a square datestone
inscribed "James Brandwood built this barn ann. dom. 1726". Interior of house
Listing NGR: SD5472040080
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings