This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.4465 / 52°26'47"N
Longitude: -2.1369 / 2°8'12"W
OS Eastings: 390792
OS Northings: 283179
OS Grid: SO907831
Mapcode National: GBR 1C5.LKN
Mapcode Global: VH91H.XR5W
Entry Name: Parish Church of St Mary
Listing Date: 8 November 1949
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1076045
English Heritage Legacy ID: 217870
Location: Dudley, DY8
Electoral Ward/Division: Pedmore and Stourbridge East
Built-Up Area: Stourbridge
Traditional County: Worcestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Midlands
Church of England Parish: Old Swinford, Stourbridge St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Worcester
1682 RECTORY ROAD, OLD SWINFORD
of St Mary
SO 9083 6/30 8.11.49.
Late C14 tower. Nave of 1843. Chancel of 1898 by J A Chatwin. Generally
Dec. New churchyard and layout by Sr Giles Scott.
The listed buildings in Church Road and Rectory Road. Old Swinford do
not strictly present a group, but the existing picture is one which
should be preserved.
Listing NGR: SO9079283179
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.