This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.4623 / 52°27'44"N
Longitude: -1.8835 / 1°53'0"W
OS Eastings: 408014
OS Northings: 284936
OS Grid: SP080849
Mapcode National: GBR 64H.16
Mapcode Global: VH9Z3.9CNQ
Entry Name: 332-340, Moseley Road B12
Listing Date: 3 July 1974
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1076273
English Heritage Legacy ID: 217422
Location: Birmingham, B12
Electoral Ward/Division: Sparkbrook
Built-Up Area: Birmingham
Traditional County: Worcestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): West Midlands
Church of England Parish: Balsall Heath
Church of England Diocese: Birmingham
5104 Highgate B12
Non 332 to 340 (even)
SF 08 SE 12/27 3.7.74
Circa 183O-40 row of 2 pairs of semi-detached villas and a detached one with
later link, now one property. Two store stucco faced, each home with 3 bay
front flanked by quoin pilasters, paired to centres of semi-detached units.
Plinths, channelled ground floors up to first floor sill courses. Flat eaves
to low pitch gable end slate roofs. The ground floor windows are set in shallow
camber arched panels with sills carried across and channelling struck to arches
as well as to rounded heads of doorways. Revealed glazing bar sashes. The
ground floor windows of Nos 332 and 334 replaced by tripartite corniced rectangular
bay windows with panelled bases, circa 1860. Four panelled doom centred to
each front with looped radial glazing pattern to fanlights, panelled reveals
and soffits. Three steps up to doorways. Nos 336 to 340 have renewed steps
at right angles with cast iron original balustrades of x pattern on landing,
that of No 338 has double flight.
Listing NGR: SP0801484936
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings