This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.5892 / 52°35'21"N
Longitude: 0.5105 / 0°30'37"E
OS Eastings: 570161
OS Northings: 302006
OS Grid: TF701020
Mapcode National: GBR P74.PVR
Mapcode Global: WHKR5.T58W
Entry Name: Granary and Stables to East of the Poplars
Listing Date: 26 April 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1077820
English Heritage Legacy ID: 221482
Location: Boughton, King's Lynn and West Norfolk, Norfolk, PE33
District: King's Lynn and West Norfolk
Civil Parish: Boughton
Built-Up Area: Boughton
Traditional County: Norfolk
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Norfolk
Church of England Parish: Boughton All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Ely
TF 70 SW BOUGHTON CHAPEL ROAD
8/8 Granary and stables
to east of The Poplars
Granary and stables. 1870. Gault brick with slate roof. 2 storeys in 3
recessed bays. C20 garage door to right. One sash window in each bay to
left. Dentil cornice in recesses only. Double modillion eaves cornice below
hipped roof. Interior stable bays and granary bays survive. King post roof.
Listing NGR: TF7016102006
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings