This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.9304 / 52°55'49"N
Longitude: 0.5035 / 0°30'12"E
OS Eastings: 568368
OS Northings: 339938
OS Grid: TF683399
Mapcode National: GBR P32.83R
Mapcode Global: WHKPF.PLZT
Entry Name: Chapel of St Andrew
Listing Date: 5 June 1953
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1077919
English Heritage Legacy ID: 221235
Location: Old Hunstanton, King's Lynn and West Norfolk, Norfolk, PE36
District: King's Lynn and West Norfolk
Civil Parish: Old Hunstanton
Traditional County: Norfolk
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Norfolk
Church of England Parish: Hunstanton St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Norwich
TF 63 NE OLD HUNSTANTON BARRET RINGSTEAD
4/53 Chapel of St. Andrew.
Ruins of the Church of St. Andrew, 500 metres west of Barret Ringstead Farm-
house. C13 and C14 evidence. Rubble chalk lump, stone dressings and quoins.
Single-cell oblong plan, roofless. South side with featureless door opening,
paired stone dressed double lancets C13, featureless large window opening.
Walls to eaves level. East traceryless Decorated window with gable standing
above it. One west gable opening, blank north side. Scheduled Ancient Monument,
County Number 223.
Listing NGR: TF6836839938
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings