This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.8019 / 51°48'6"N
Longitude: -0.6022 / 0°36'8"W
OS Eastings: 496477
OS Northings: 212401
OS Grid: SP964124
Mapcode National: GBR F4J.YB6
Mapcode Global: VHFRQ.HZZ0
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk Next to Number 14
Listing Date: 27 April 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1077989
English Heritage Legacy ID: 355808
Location: Aldbury, Dacorum, Hertfordshire, HP23
Civil Parish: Aldbury
Built-Up Area: Aldbury
Traditional County: Hertfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Hertfordshire
Church of England Parish: Tring
Church of England Diocese: St.Albans
ALDBURY TROOPER ROAD
12/33 K6 Telephone Kiosk
next to No. 14
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated
crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: SP9647712401
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings