This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.0494 / 52°2'57"N
Longitude: -1.7854 / 1°47'7"W
OS Eastings: 414814
OS Northings: 239026
OS Grid: SP148390
Mapcode National: GBR 4NF.KFN
Mapcode Global: VHB13.0RH8
Entry Name: Former Methodist Chapel
Listing Date: 8 June 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1078357
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126282
Location: Chipping Campden, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55
Civil Parish: Chipping Campden
Built-Up Area: Chipping Campden
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Chipping Campden St James
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
5224 WEST END TERRACE
Former Methodist Chapel
SP 1439 SE 9/56
1841, converted to house 2 storeys coursed rubble; tiled roof with raised verges
and apex finials. Band, cornice and 3 windows, glazing bar sashes to south flank
(also modern door in centre). Open pedimented doorpiece (Tuscan) to road.
Listing NGR: SP1481239024
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings