This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.0498 / 52°2'59"N
Longitude: -1.7832 / 1°46'59"W
OS Eastings: 414965
OS Northings: 239064
OS Grid: SP149390
Mapcode National: GBR 4NG.D0D
Mapcode Global: VHB13.1RN0
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk Opposite Red Lion Public House
Listing Date: 3 July 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1078368
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126309
Location: Chipping Campden, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55
Civil Parish: Chipping Campden
Built-Up Area: Chipping Campden
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Chipping Campden St James
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
1. CIVIL PARISH OF CHIPPING CAMPDEN
5224 HIGH STREET
SP/439 SE K6 Telephone Kiosk
9/250 opp. Red Lion Public House
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made
by various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated
crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: SP1496539064
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings