This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.0519 / 52°3'6"N
Longitude: -1.7796 / 1°46'46"W
OS Eastings: 415211
OS Northings: 239304
OS Grid: SP152393
Mapcode National: GBR 4NG.6X4
Mapcode Global: VHB13.3PKC
Entry Name: Former Stable to West of Grevel's House and Wall Linking with Grevel's House
Listing Date: 8 June 1983
Last Amended: 6 August 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1078427
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126141
Location: Chipping Campden, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55
Civil Parish: Chipping Campden
Built-Up Area: Chipping Campden
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Chipping Campden St James
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
5224 HIGH STREET
Former stable to west
of Grevel's House and
wall linking with
SP 1539 SW 9/91
The stables late C17, converted in C20 on ground floor to garage. Two storeys,
rubble with Cotswold stone roof. Two light mullion window to east gable, small
light below eaves to north, west gable has steps to door and upper floor.
Rubble wall linking with Grevel House about 6 ft high and 5 yds long, contains an
imported moulded niche now containing a mediaeval corbel.
Listing NGR: SP1521339302
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings