This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5895 / 51°35'22"N
Longitude: -0.1652 / 0°9'54"W
OS Eastings: 527202
OS Northings: 189445
OS Grid: TQ272894
Mapcode National: GBR CY.K0R
Mapcode Global: VHGQL.390T
Entry Name: East Annexe to Bobath Centre
Listing Date: 9 August 1973
Last Amended: 21 March 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1078842
English Heritage Legacy ID: 198865
Location: Barnet, London, N2
Electoral Ward/Division: East Finchley
Built-Up Area: Barnet
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: Holy Trinity East Finchley
Church of England Diocese: London
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 26/11/2015
TQ 2789 23/7
EAST END ROAD (south side) N2,
East Annexe to Bobath Centre
(Formerly listed as East Annexe to Pardes House School.
Previously listed as East annexe to Holy Trinity Church of England School)
After circa 1847, possibly by Anthony Salvin. One storey red brick building similar in style to Pardes House School (qv). Half hipped slated roof end on to road. Three window front with taller central window. Door at left under gabled hood on brackets. Three bay sides divided by stepped buttresses. Minor building, but included for group value.
Listing NGR: TQ2720289445
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings