This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.568 / 51°34'4"N
Longitude: -0.2618 / 0°15'42"W
OS Eastings: 520570
OS Northings: 186894
OS Grid: TQ205868
Mapcode National: GBR 8M.YGS
Mapcode Global: VHGQJ.DVZ9
Entry Name: New Parish Church of St Andrew
Listing Date: 6 October 1952
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1078874
English Heritage Legacy ID: 198756
Location: Brent, London, NW9
Electoral Ward/Division: Welsh Harp
Built-Up Area: Brent
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: St Andrew Kingsbury
Church of England Diocese: London
5006 CHURCH LANE
New Parish Church
of St Andrew
TQ 28 NW 2/1 6.10.52
1844 to 47. Architect: S Daukes. Redfern the Sculptor of the reredos.
Nave with clerestory, south aisle and porch, 3 stage north-west tower with
spire. Rubble with freestone dressings and slate roofs. Ceiling, chancel
screen, pulpit and reredos by Street. Wall monument by Burges. Lectern by
Butterfield. Font cover by Pearson. The Church was removed from Wells Street,
W1 in 1933. NMR.
Listing NGR: TQ2057086894
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings