This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5944 / 51°35'39"N
Longitude: -0.3788 / 0°22'43"W
OS Eastings: 512392
OS Northings: 189639
OS Grid: TQ123896
Mapcode National: GBR 4D.C4G
Mapcode Global: VHFT0.D622
Entry Name: Monument to William and Agnes Loudon, in Churchyard to Church of St John the Baptist on South Side
Listing Date: 25 May 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1079745
English Heritage Legacy ID: 202006
Location: Harrow, London, HA5
Electoral Ward/Division: Pinner
Built-Up Area: Harrow
Traditional County: Middlesex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: St John Pinner
Church of England Diocese: London
Monument to William and
Agnes Loudon, in churchyard
to Church of St John the Baptist,
on south side
TQ 1289 NW 12/16A
1843. Obelisk, with arch each side of base and 2 sarcophagus ends projecting at
higher level. Erected by J C Loudon, the landscape gardener, writer and gardener,
to his parents.
Listing NGR: TQ1239289639
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings