This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.5322 / 51°31'55"N
Longitude: 0.0528 / 0°3'9"E
OS Eastings: 542481
OS Northings: 183476
OS Grid: TQ424834
Mapcode National: GBR MM.5ZJ
Mapcode Global: VHHNB.VRR8
Entry Name: Fellowship House
Listing Date: 6 November 1974
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1080969
English Heritage Legacy ID: 204969
Location: Newham, London, E6
Electoral Ward/Division: East Ham Central
Parish: Non Civil Parish
Built-Up Area: Newham
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Greater London
Church of England Parish: East Ham, Holy Trinity
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
TQ 48SQ ST BARTHOLOMEW'S
EAST HAM E6
6.11.74 Fellowship House
House formerly St Bartholomew's Vicarage. c.1830. Two storeys. Three windows wide.
Yellow brick. Stucco string-course cornice, and parapet. Slate roof. Windows
square headed; glazing bars intact. Bracketed stucco cornice over central upper
window. Ground floor windows set in round headed arches. Corniced portico with
Greek Doric columns. Four bay lower wing to south, probably later, of no interest.
Interior not seen.
Listing NGR: TQ4248183476
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings