This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1142 / 52°6'50"N
Longitude: -1.8897 / 1°53'23"W
OS Eastings: 407646
OS Northings: 246209
OS Grid: SP076462
Mapcode National: GBR 3L6.H19
Mapcode Global: VHB0V.64B3
Entry Name: The Manor House
Listing Date: 30 July 1959
Last Amended: 27 January 1984
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1081265
English Heritage Legacy ID: 147670
Location: South Littleton, Wychavon, Worcestershire, WR11
Civil Parish: South Littleton
Built-Up Area: South Littleton
Traditional County: Worcestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Worcestershire
Church of England Parish: South Littleton
Church of England Diocese: Worcester
SP 9746 SOUTH LITTLETON MAIN STREET
6/34 (West Side)
30.7.59 The Manor House
(formerly listed as
House built c.1685-1720 for F Taylor, agent to Earl of Coventry and including C16 range at rear. Front range red brick with plain tile hipped roof and central lantern supporting iron vane marked 'F.T. 1721'. Tall, 21/2-storeys with 2 large axial.
Listing NGR: SP0764646209
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings