This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Latitude: 52.0907 / 52°5'26"N
Longitude: -1.8357 / 1°50'8"W
OS Eastings: 411354
OS Northings: 243612
OS Grid: SP113436
Mapcode National: GBR 3LG.YJ3
Mapcode Global: VHB0W.4QD3
Entry Name: The Nave and the Chancel Old Church
Listing Date: 30 July 1959
Last Amended: 9 January 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1081547
English Heritage Legacy ID: 148690
Location: Honeybourne, Wychavon, Worcestershire, WR11
Civil Parish: Honeybourne
Built-Up Area: Honeybourne
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Worcestershire
Church of England Parish: Church Honeybourne St Ecgwyn
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
HONEYBOURNE CP BRICK WALK (east side)
SP 1043 - SP 1143 Cow Honeybourne
The Nave and The Chancel,
16/87 Old Church (formerly listed
as Church, Cow Honeybourne)
Parish church, now two houses. C15 tower, rest rebuilt 1861-3 by W J Hopkins.
Coursed rubble and ashlar with machine tile roof. West tower, nave and chancel.
West tower: four stages with stepped angle buttresses, crenellated parapets
with corner pinnacles and gargoyles below; belfry openings of two trefoiled
lights under a square head with label. Nave of one storey with attic lit by
three C20 gabled dormers; three bays below with gabled stone porch to right.
Central bay has a window of two trefoiled lights, left-hand bay a window of
three cinquefoiled lights, both under 2-centred head with label. Chancel
has a window of three trefoiled lights under a square head.
Listing NGR: SP1135143613
Other nearby listed buildings