This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.0363 / 52°2'10"N
Longitude: -2.4215 / 2°25'17"W
OS Eastings: 371180
OS Northings: 237626
OS Grid: SO711376
Mapcode National: GBR FZ.FV89
Mapcode Global: VH860.Z26T
Entry Name: Detached Outbuilding at Rear of Numbers 14 and 15
Listing Date: 5 November 1976
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1082880
English Heritage Legacy ID: 151857
Location: Ledbury, County of Herefordshire, HR8
County: County of Herefordshire
Civil Parish: Ledbury
Built-Up Area: Ledbury
Traditional County: Herefordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Herefordshire
Church of England Parish: Ledbury
Church of England Diocese: Hereford
5245 HIGH STREET
Detached outbuilding at
rear of Nos 14 and 15
SO 7137 NE 2/135
Re-erected part of the former Butchers' Row (in middle of High Street) pulled down
circa 1835-40. Late C16. Timber framed with close-set studding and plastered
panels. Tiled roof with gabled ends. 1st floor oversails on brackets. 2 storeys.
Various later windows. Brick nogging in end wall.
Market House with all the listed buildings on the east side of High Street form
a good group.
Listing NGR: SO7118037626
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings