This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.5093 / 52°30'33"N
Longitude: -1.6931 / 1°41'35"W
OS Eastings: 420928
OS Northings: 290200
OS Grid: SP209902
Mapcode National: GBR 4GY.QRH
Mapcode Global: VHBWG.L6T6
Entry Name: Dovecote Approximately 75 Metres North North West of Blyth Hall
Listing Date: 11 November 1952
Last Amended: 23 March 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1087074
English Heritage Legacy ID: 309087
Location: Shustoke, North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, B46
District: North Warwickshire
Civil Parish: Shustoke
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Warwickshire
Church of England Parish: Whitacres, Lea Marston and Shustoke
Church of England Diocese: Birmingham
SHUSTOKE COLESHILL ROAD
SP2090 (North side)
11/182 Dovecote approx. 75m NNW of
11/11/52 Blyth Hall
(Formerly listed under
Blyth Hall with stables and
Dovecote. 1704. Red brick, mainly Flemish bond. Hipped, plain-tiled roof with
landing stage and weathervane. Rectangular plan. 2 storeys at ground floor and a
doorway with boarded door. The interior is believed to be intact. Adjoining on
the west is an enclosure for mastiffs. c.1704. Red brick with stone coping.
South end partly repaired. Openings with iron gates in north and south walls.
(Information from Sir William Dugdale).
Listing NGR: SP2092890200
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings