This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.2795 / 52°16'46"N
Longitude: -1.5 / 1°30'0"W
OS Eastings: 434207
OS Northings: 264716
OS Grid: SP342647
Mapcode National: GBR 6NR.5KW
Mapcode Global: VHBXJ.YYCW
Entry Name: The Glebe House
Listing Date: 20 March 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1087080
English Heritage Legacy ID: 308110
Location: Radford Semele, Warwick, Warwickshire, CV31
Civil Parish: Radford Semele
Built-Up Area: Royal Leamington Spa
Traditional County: Warwickshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Warwickshire
Church of England Parish: Radford Semele St Nicholas
Church of England Diocese: Coventry
RADFORD SEMELE Southam Road
16/238 The Glebe House
Built in 1830 at a cost of £1,357 as the vicarage. Paid for by Henry Greswold
Lewis, lord of the manor. Brick, low pitched slate roof with hipped ends and
wide projecting eaves. Frieze at eaves level. Two storeys, four bays. Square
on plan. Ground floor with modern glazed entrance doors set in rendered
pilastered doorcase with full entablature, and three windows. First floor with
four windows. All windows are sashes with glazing bars in moulded architraves.
Four pairs of twin shafted brick chimney stacks.
Listing NGR: SP3420764716
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings