This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.0582 / 52°3'29"N
Longitude: -1.7313 / 1°43'52"W
OS Eastings: 418522
OS Northings: 240016
OS Grid: SP185400
Mapcode National: GBR 4NB.T9W
Mapcode Global: VHB13.YJ3J
Entry Name: K6 Telephone Kiosk
Listing Date: 27 April 1989
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1088479
English Heritage Legacy ID: 127099
Location: Ebrington, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL55
Civil Parish: Ebrington
Built-Up Area: Ebrington
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Ebrington St Eadburgha
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 10/04/2014
K6 telephone kiosk
Telephone kiosk. Type K6. Designed 1935 by Sir Giles Gilbert Scott. Made by
various contractors. Cast iron. Square kiosk with domed roof. Unperforated
crowns to top panels and margin glazing to windows and door.
Listing NGR: SP1852240016
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings