This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.0134 / 52°0'48"N
Longitude: -1.7587 / 1°45'31"W
OS Eastings: 416658
OS Northings: 235021
OS Grid: SP166350
Mapcode National: GBR 4NW.L6C
Mapcode Global: VHB19.GNMD
Entry Name: Blockley Court Northview
Listing Date: 26 August 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1088577
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126913
Location: Blockley, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL56
Civil Parish: Blockley
Built-Up Area: Blockley
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Blockley St Peter and St Paul
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
SP 1635 6/180 BLOCKLEY STATION ROAD
Part formerly of Westmacott's Mill. Mostly rebuilt 1870. Parallel range to east of
Court House and Southview (qv). Four storeys, coursed rubble with slate roof and
coped verges. Seven windows, 3 light casements with segmental heads. Lower 2 storey,
2 window extension to east (former wheel-house). Two fire escapes and entrance to
north. Brick built former workshop to east not included.
Blockley Court is now converted to council flats. Westmacott's Mill was the largest
of Blockley's 12 mills and is still the most impressive group.
Listing NGR: SP1665835021
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings