This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.9892 / 51°59'21"N
Longitude: -1.704 / 1°42'14"W
OS Eastings: 420423
OS Northings: 232347
OS Grid: SP204323
Mapcode National: GBR 4PB.80B
Mapcode Global: VHBYZ.F81F
Entry Name: 2 and 3, Bourton Road
Listing Date: 30 June 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1088672
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126635
Location: Moreton-in-Marsh, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL56
Civil Parish: Moreton-in-Marsh
Built-Up Area: Moreton-in-Marsh
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Moreton-in-Marsh St David
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
5224 MORETON-IN-THE-MARSH BOURTON ROAD
Nos 2 and 3
SP 2032 SW 2/99
Circa 1840. A continuation of the general lines of No 1 and the Old Bank, but
slightly later and detailed differently. Ashlar, with bands at each floor level
and a Welsh slate roof. Three storeys, 2 windows each, 16 panel sashes. The
ground floor has canted bays with glazing bars on either side of partly glazed
doors with radiating fanlight and plain arched surround. Eight pane sashes on
top floor. Ridge stacks.
Listing NGR: SP2042332347
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings