This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.8834 / 51°53'0"N
Longitude: -1.7594 / 1°45'33"W
OS Eastings: 416655
OS Northings: 220568
OS Grid: SP166205
Mapcode National: GBR 4QF.S0L
Mapcode Global: VHB1W.GX6J
Entry Name: Boundary Wall to South West, South and East of Harrington House and Garden House to South East
Listing Date: 12 August 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1088748
English Heritage Legacy ID: 126504
Location: Bourton-on-the-Water, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL54
Civil Parish: Bourton-on-the-Water
Built-Up Area: Bourton-on-the-Water
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Bourton-on-the-Water with Clapton St Lawrence
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
5224 SHERBORNE STREET
Boundary wall to south-west,
south and east of Harrington
Garden House to south-east
SP 1620 NE 3/97
C18, repaired circa 1922. Rubble boundary wall, extending from entrance screen
(qv), along Bow Lane and returned to north-east corner of site. About 6 ft high.
Taller section opposite east front of Harrington House: end piers capped by urns,
central aedicular niche containing a C20 statue of a satyr with pan-pipes.
Listing NGR: SP1665520568
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings