This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.8511 / 51°51'3"N
Longitude: -1.8665 / 1°51'59"W
OS Eastings: 409294
OS Northings: 216949
OS Grid: SP092169
Mapcode National: GBR 3PB.WFN
Mapcode Global: VHB20.LQMV
Entry Name: Hill Barn
Listing Date: 18 June 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1089846
English Heritage Legacy ID: 130039
Location: Hazleton, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL54
Civil Parish: Hazleton
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Haselton St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
SP 01 NE
5/41 Hill Barn
Barn, open-fronted store and stable. Barn dated and initialled
'T.W 1800' on stone plaque towards apex of porch gable. Barn and
attached buildings limestone rubble with dressed quoins, corrugated
asbestos roof to barn and stable. Stone slate roof to open-fronted
store. Rectangular barn with central projecting porches on north
and south sides. Lean-tos either side of projecting porches on
south side. Small 'L'-shaped stable block at right gable end.
Open-fronted store at left end. South elevation; central gabled
2-storey porch with double plank door, 2-light stone-mullioned
casement to first floor. Plank doors to lean-tos either side. C20
plank pitching door in left gable end of barn . Ventilation slits
in gable ends and on north side of barn. Open-fronted store facing
south with 5 open bays divided by timber uprights on pyramidal
padstones. Stable at right gable end with stable door and 2
unglazed lights. Flat coping to gable ends of barn and stable.
Interior of barn; 5 bays, roof trusses not visible.
Listing NGR: SP0929416949
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings