This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.9008 / 51°54'3"N
Longitude: -1.7633 / 1°45'47"W
OS Eastings: 416382
OS Northings: 222503
OS Grid: SP163225
Mapcode National: GBR 4Q6.YTW
Mapcode Global: VHB1W.DH55
Entry Name: The Old Parsonage
Listing Date: 25 August 1960
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1089885
English Heritage Legacy ID: 129927
Location: Lower Slaughter, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, GL54
Civil Parish: Lower Slaughter
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Lower Slaughter St Mary
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
10/49 The Old Parsonage
House set back from road in garden. c.1700. Extended and remodelled in C19.
Coursed rubble with Cotswold stone roofs: gable end ashlar chimneys. Consists of
one range in 2 parts running east-west and a range of extensions, partly
constructed in brick forming T-plan to north. 2 storeys and gable-lit attic and
larger part which has 2 mullioned windows on 1st floor to north. South front
more regular: main part has 2:1 windows, the left hand range being mullioned, and
a projecting gabled 2 storey porch over on ground floor with stone columns: lower
mid-C19 wing to left with irregular casements. Possibly erected as a result of
the Enclosure Award, 1731 for Lower Slaughter.
Listing NGR: SP1638222503
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings