This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.8173 / 51°49'2"N
Longitude: -1.7233 / 1°43'23"W
OS Eastings: 419167
OS Northings: 213221
OS Grid: SP191132
Mapcode National: GBR 4RF.33D
Mapcode Global: VHBZR.2LS6
Entry Name: Number 6 and Adjoining Outbuildings
Listing Date: 23 January 1952
Last Amended: 25 March 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1090388
English Heritage Legacy ID: 130712
Location: Windrush, Cotswold, Gloucestershire, OX18
Civil Parish: Windrush
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Windrush St Peter
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
WINDRUSH WINDRUSH VILLAGE
10/275 No 6 and adjoining outbuildings
(formerly listed as Nos 6 and 7)
Formerly two cottages, semi-detached, now one. C18 and C20.
Coursed squared and dressed limestone. Stone slate roof with
ashlar stacks. Long rectangular range. Main body; 2 storeys and
attic lit by single light casements with leaded panes in gable
ends. Symmetrical, 2-windowed mirror image front to main body with
two 2-light stone-mullioned casements to each floor. Double-
chamfered surrounds to windows lighting left-hand bay. All steel
casements with horizontal glazing bars. Two C19 plank doors with
flat canopies supported on moulded stone brackets above. Single-
storey wash house (now converted into kitchen) to left with part
glazed C20 door to right of C20 two-light casement. Single storey
extension to right with single plank door. Flat coping at gable
ends of main body. Gable-end stacks. Interior not inspected.
Property of the National Trust.
Listing NGR: SP1916713221
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings