This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7352 / 51°44'6"N
Longitude: -2.2762 / 2°16'34"W
OS Eastings: 381024
OS Northings: 204089
OS Grid: SO810040
Mapcode National: GBR 0LC.1CX
Mapcode Global: VH94X.HNJ5
Entry Name: Group of 2 Monuments in the Churchyard Approx 4m South East of South Chapel to Church of St George
Listing Date: 24 February 1987
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1090722
English Heritage Legacy ID: 131905
Location: King's Stanley, Stroud, Gloucestershire, GL10
Civil Parish: King's Stanley
Built-Up Area: Stroud
Traditional County: Gloucestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Gloucestershire
Church of England Parish: Kings Stanley
Church of England Diocese: Gloucester
SO 8104 KING'S STANLEY ST. GEORGE'S AVENUE
10/31 Group of 2 monuments in the
churchyard approximately 4m south
east of south chapel to Church of
Chest and pedestal tomb. Early and late C18. Limestone. Group
comprises: 1 pedestal tomb with moulded and gadrooned top finial;
1 chest tomb with lyre ends and cartouches, and brass plate to top
inscribed to Edward Hobbs, died 1760.
Listing NGR: SO8102504092
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings