This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.9494 / 50°56'57"N
Longitude: -1.6252 / 1°37'30"W
OS Eastings: 426422
OS Northings: 116725
OS Grid: SU264167
Mapcode National: GBR 64B.HWH
Mapcode Global: FRA 76HL.LN9
Entry Name: The Vicarage
Listing Date: 11 April 1975
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1094771
English Heritage Legacy ID: 144302
Location: Bramshaw, New Forest, Hampshire, SO43
District: New Forest
Civil Parish: Bramshaw
Traditional County: Hampshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Hampshire
Church of England Parish: Bramshaw St Peter
Church of England Diocese: Salisbury
SU 21 NE BRAMSHAW JUDDS HILL
2/3 The Vicarage
Vicarage, now private house. Circa 1841. Chequerwork brick, painted stone dressings,
slate roof. 2 storey, 3 wide bay with service wings to rear. Front has lower
ridged projecting full-height porch. 4-centred archway, over canted oriel window.
Corner pilasters with stone capitals, bargeboards on gable. Bays either side
have slightly projecting centre part with corner pilasters, supporting smaller
gable. On ground floor 3-light transomed window. Each end of facade corner
pilaster. In all gables brick quatrefoil. Moulded octagonal stack on ridge of
porch and lozenge section stack behind ridge to flanking bays.
Listing NGR: SU2516514675
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings