This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1932 / 52°11'35"N
Longitude: -1.9604 / 1°57'37"W
OS Eastings: 402803
OS Northings: 255000
OS Grid: SP028550
Mapcode National: GBR 3K4.H5Y
Mapcode Global: VHB0D.Y4ZH
Entry Name: The Old Rectory
Listing Date: 30 July 1959
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1096296
English Heritage Legacy ID: 148288
Location: Abbots Morton, Wychavon, Worcestershire, WR7
Civil Parish: Abbots Morton
Traditional County: Worcestershire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Worcestershire
Church of England Parish: Abbots Morton
Church of England Diocese: Worcester
8/15 The Old Rectory
Parsonage, now house. Probably C15 with C17 and mid-C20 alterations.
Timber-frame with painted brick and rendered infill, tile roof. Probably
five bays, aligned east/west, main chimney stack to east of central bay,
with baffle entrance against stack. North front: two storeys, irregular
fenestration: eight C20 casements of one, two and three lights; ground floor:
five C20 casements, entrance to left of centre with ledged door. Framing:
three central bays are close-studded with curved tension braces, other bays
are four square panels high - presumably C17 additions to the earlier
structure. Interior not inspected, but likely to be of interest.
Listing NGR: SP0280054998
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings