This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.1197 / 52°7'10"N
Longitude: -2.7139 / 2°42'50"W
OS Eastings: 351216
OS Northings: 247061
OS Grid: SO512470
Mapcode National: GBR FL.8MF9
Mapcode Global: VH858.XZ4F
Entry Name: Harris Monument About 20 Yards East-North-East of Church of St Mary
Listing Date: 15 July 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1099362
English Heritage Legacy ID: 153993
Location: Marden, County of Herefordshire, HR1
County: County of Herefordshire
Civil Parish: Marden
Built-Up Area: Marden ( Herefordshir
Traditional County: Herefordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Herefordshire
Church of England Parish: Marden with Amberley and Wisteston
Church of England Diocese: Hereford
SO 54 NW MARDEN CP MARDEN
4/27 Harris monument about
20 yards east-north-east of
- Church of St Mary
Chest tomb for Ann Harris, died 1838. Sandstone ashlar, moulded capping
with superimposed smaller capping, balustered corners with wreath motifs
to south and pelmets to north, incised rectangular inscription panels.
Listing NGR: SO5123347072
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings