This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 52.0437 / 52°2'37"N
Longitude: -2.8469 / 2°50'48"W
OS Eastings: 342011
OS Northings: 238710
OS Grid: SO420387
Mapcode National: GBR FD.FJF7
Mapcode Global: VH784.LWTN
Entry Name: Group of Two Monuments About 10 Yards South of the Chancel of the Church of the Nativity of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Listing Date: 21 February 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1099811
English Heritage Legacy ID: 155097
Location: Madley, County of Herefordshire, HR2
County: County of Herefordshire
Civil Parish: Madley
Built-Up Area: Madley
Traditional County: Herefordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Herefordshire
Church of England Parish: Madley with Tyberton
Church of England Diocese: Hereford
SO 43 NW MADLEY CP -
4/44 Group of two monuments
about 10 yards south of
the Chancel of the Church of
The Nativity of the Blessed
Chest tomb for Joseph Bonnor, died 1782. Sandstone ashlar. Flat moulded
capping, corner balusters, fielded side panels with moulded margins (about
two yards south-east of south-east corner of south aisle).
Chest tomb for James Jones, died 1825. Sandstone ashlar, deep moulded plinth,
hipped moulded capping, corner balusters with acanthus decoration, side panels
have incised margins with quadrant corners (about 12 yards south of the eastern-
most south-facing window of the chancel).
Listing NGR: SO4201138710
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings