This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.8865 / 51°53'11"N
Longitude: -0.153 / 0°9'10"W
OS Eastings: 527211
OS Northings: 222491
OS Grid: TL272224
Mapcode National: GBR J84.Q3W
Mapcode Global: VHGP1.9VG6
Entry Name: The Coach House
Listing Date: 18 February 1948
Last Amended: 30 September 1976
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1101155
English Heritage Legacy ID: 158121
Location: Aston, East Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire, SG2
District: East Hertfordshire
Civil Parish: Aston
Built-Up Area: Aston
Traditional County: Hertfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Hertfordshire
Church of England Parish: Aston
Church of England Diocese: St.Albans
5257 YEOMAN'S DRIVE
The Coach House
(Formerly listed as Stables
of Aston House under Aston,
Rural District of Hertford)
TL 22 SE 5/64 18.2.48.
Late C17 or early C18. Flemish band brickwork with red stretchers, grey headers,
red cutter brick band quoins, window arches. Large moulded brick cornice. Hipped tiled roof behind parapet. Central wooden clock turret astride roof ridge carrying octagonal arcaded cupola and wrought iron weather vane. 1st floor 7 windows, 4 blocked circular, 3 oval. 4 ground floor round headed windows. Modern doorway on right.
Listing NGR: TL2721122491
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings