This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.9651 / 51°57'54"N
Longitude: -0.39 / 0°23'24"W
OS Eastings: 510708
OS Northings: 230844
OS Grid: TL107308
Mapcode National: GBR H5J.Q7M
Mapcode Global: VHFR2.6V5Y
Entry Name: Pump on Roadside, Outside Nos 1 and 2 New Cottages
Listing Date: 24 October 1988
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1103251
English Heritage Legacy ID: 163015
Location: Hexton, North Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire, SG5
District: North Hertfordshire
Civil Parish: Hexton
Built-Up Area: Hexton
Traditional County: Hertfordshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Hertfordshire
Church of England Parish: Hexton
Church of England Diocese: St.Albans
TL 1030 (East side)
8/5 Pump on roadside,
- outside Nos. 1, and 2
Pump. Circa 1908 for G.H. Hodgson, lord of the manor, in use up to
1940s. Cast iron with flat stone in front. Description as item 8/4.
Listing NGR: TL1070830844
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings