This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.753 / 53°45'10"N
Longitude: -0.6033 / 0°36'11"W
OS Eastings: 492194
OS Northings: 429420
OS Grid: SE921294
Mapcode National: GBR ST71.6D
Mapcode Global: WHGFF.PXYR
Entry Name: Church of St Anne
Listing Date: 7 February 1968
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1103352
English Heritage Legacy ID: 164766
Location: Ellerker, East Riding of Yorkshire, HU15
County: East Riding of Yorkshire
Civil Parish: Ellerker
Built-Up Area: Ellerker
Traditional County: Yorkshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): East Riding of Yorkshire
Church of England Parish: Ellerker
Church of England Diocese: York
This list entry was subject to a Minor Amendment on 23/03/2015
SE 92 NW
MAIN STREET (east side)
Church of St Anne
(Formerly listed as Church of All Saints)
Church. 1843-4 by J L Pearson in Decorated style. Coursed rubble, slate
roofs. 3 bay nave with south porch and west bellcote; single-bay chancel.
Plinth, buttresses with offsets. Three 2-light pointed windows with
curvilinear tracery. Pointed double-chamfered door to gabled south porch.
Pierced trefoils to east and west walls of porch. West bellcote: pointed
opening with bell under a gablet with cross finial. Chancel: 2 single-light
pointed windows with curvilinear tracery and sill string course. 3-light
pointed east window with curvilinear tracery under a plain hoodmould.
Raised coped gable with cross finial. All windows below rubble relieving
arches. Interior very simple. Listed partly for historic interest as
Pearson's first church.
Listing NGR: SE9219429420
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings