This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.6323 / 53°37'56"N
Longitude: -0.36 / 0°21'35"W
OS Eastings: 508542
OS Northings: 416338
OS Grid: TA085163
Mapcode National: GBR TVXF.VN
Mapcode Global: WHGG4.FYTR
Entry Name: Barn Approximately 50 Metres East of Wootton Hall
Listing Date: 16 June 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1103691
English Heritage Legacy ID: 165940
Location: Wootton, North Lincolnshire, DN39
County: North Lincolnshire
Civil Parish: Wootton
Built-Up Area: Wootton
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Wootton St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
TA 01. NE
3/56 Barn approximately 50
metres east of Wootton
Barn. 1796 for John Uppleby, with later alterations and additions. Brick
with pantile roof. Rectangular on plan, with later outshut to east. Forms
south-east side of stableyard. East side: tall single storey, 3 bays.
Board door with strap hinges beneath segmental arch, casement with glazing
bars to right beneath segmental arch; pitching hatch to left with board door
with strap hinges. Stepped and dentilled brick eaves cornice. Hipped roof.
Right return: pitching hatch with board door, inserted casement. Rear:
inserted cart entrance with board doors beneath segmental arch. Included
for group value.
Listing NGR: TA0854216338
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings