This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 53.6502 / 53°39'0"N
Longitude: -0.6837 / 0°41'1"W
OS Eastings: 487101
OS Northings: 417880
OS Grid: SE871178
Mapcode National: GBR RVN7.S7
Mapcode Global: WHGFZ.GJN1
Entry Name: Gates, Flanking Walls and Railings 25 Metres South of the Old Vicarage / Old Vicarage Lodge
Listing Date: 17 May 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1103746
English Heritage Legacy ID: 165757
Location: Burton upon Stather, North Lincolnshire, DN15
County: North Lincolnshire
Civil Parish: Burton upon Stather
Built-Up Area: Burton upon Stather
Traditional County: Lincolnshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Lincolnshire
Church of England Parish: Burton-upon-Stather St Andrew
Church of England Diocese: Lincoln
SE 8617-8717 BURTON UPON STATHER CHURCH GATE
5/2 Gates, flanking walls
25 metres south of
The Old Vicarage /
Old Vicarage Lodge
Gates, flanking walls and railings. 1829, for Rev Charles Sheffield.
Wrought iron gates and railings, grey gault brick wall in Flemish Bond
with ashlar coping. Gates to former Vicarage with flanking railings on
dwarf walls ramped-up at ends to height of approximately 2 metres.
Included partly for group considerations.
Listing NGR: SE8710417881
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings