This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.7386 / 50°44'19"N
Longitude: -4.0117 / 4°0'41"W
OS Eastings: 258148
OS Northings: 95154
OS Grid: SX581951
Mapcode National: GBR Q2.GTL8
Mapcode Global: FRA 27H4.6XM
Entry Name: Beach Court church House
Listing Date: 8 April 1983
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1105865
English Heritage Legacy ID: 93377
Location: Okehampton, West Devon, Devon, EX20
District: West Devon
Civil Parish: Okehampton
Traditional County: Devon
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Devon
Church of England Parish: Okehampton All Saints
Church of England Diocese: Exeter
5185 Beach Court and Church
House (formerly The
Circa 1840 stone house built as the Vicarage, in Tudor style. Coursed stone
with granite dressings. Slate gabled roofs. Two storeys. Three bays, gabled
left and right. Central entrance slightly advance with enbattled parapet and
octagonal turret to one side and angle buttress to the other moulded four-centred
arch doorway with carved spandels and arms in quatrefoiled panel above.
Dripmoulds over two-light stone mullion windows with cusped head.
Diagonally set chimney stack over left hand gable and an octagonal stack over
left hand corner. Finials to right hand gable and gabled window to right set
Three bay north east garden front with advanced gabled centre with flanking chimney
Listing NGR: SX5814895154
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings