This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.858 / 50°51'28"N
Longitude: -3.3991 / 3°23'56"W
OS Eastings: 301619
OS Northings: 107430
OS Grid: ST016074
Mapcode National: GBR LM.VBP6
Mapcode Global: FRA 36RT.ZHW
Entry Name: Former Cemetery Chapel at 015074
Listing Date: 11 June 1986
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1105874
English Heritage Legacy ID: 95327
Location: Cullompton, Mid Devon, Devon, EX15
District: Mid Devon
Civil Parish: Cullompton
Built-Up Area: Cullompton
Traditional County: Devon
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Devon
Church of England Parish: Cullompton
Church of England Diocese: Exeter
CULLOMPTON TIVERTON LANE, Cullompton
ST 00 NW
- Former Cemetery Chapel at 015074
Former cemetery chapel now used for storage and one of an identical pair. 1856, probably by Edward Ashworth. Coursed rubble volcanic trap with Portland stone dressing, under slate gabled-end roof with crested ridge tiles. 3 bays, each with 2-light Decorated window, divided by buttresses with 2 set-offs; angle buttresses with 2 set-offs; double-chamfered west doorway with contemporary double doors, under vesica. Crosses to coping at gable apex; 3-light east window. Some guttering with single gargoyle to each side.
Interior: all furnishings removed; roof; principals, arch-braced cranked collars.
Listing NGR: ST0161907430
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings