This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 50.7282 / 50°43'41"N
Longitude: -1.8493 / 1°50'57"W
OS Eastings: 410733
OS Northings: 92071
OS Grid: SZ107920
Mapcode National: GBR XBZ.Y2
Mapcode Global: FRA 7705.3C5
Entry Name: Garden Walls of St Clement's Vicarage to the West and South of the House
Listing Date: 27 February 1976
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1108817
English Heritage Legacy ID: 101834
Location: Bournemouth, BH1
Unitary Authority Ward: Boscombe West
Traditional County: Hampshire
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Dorset
Church of England Parish: Bournemouth St Clement
Church of England Diocese: Winchester
5186 ST CLEMENT'S ROAD
Garden walls of
St Clement's Vicarage
to the west and south
of the house
SZ l092 23/217
The Vicarage, major early work of J D Sedding (1873), was demolished 1965 (new
Vicarage on site). Garden walls of red brick with gabled coping, interrupted
to south by lower section of openwork pattern in stone. To north-west, gate
to churchyard flanked by brick piers with Jacobean-type urns. To west, white
timber gate between brick piers with stone obelisks.
Church of St Clement, with Churchyard Cross and Graves, Vicarage Walls, St Clement
School, Schoolhouse and No l2A, form a group.
Listing NGR: SZ1072792082
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings