This site is entirely user-supported. See how you can help.
Street View is the best available vantage point looking, if possible, towards the location of the building. In some locations, Street View may not give a view of the actual building, or may not be available at all. Where it is not available, the satellite view is shown instead.
Latitude: 51.7788 / 51°46'43"N
Longitude: 0.6713 / 0°40'16"E
OS Eastings: 584373
OS Northings: 212274
OS Grid: TL843122
Mapcode National: GBR QLK.GJQ
Mapcode Global: VHJJZ.LK78
Entry Name: The Coach House
Listing Date: 14 November 1985
Source: Historic England
Source ID: 1111015
English Heritage Legacy ID: 119082
Location: Wickham Bishops, Maldon, Essex, CM8
Civil Parish: Wickham Bishops
Built-Up Area: Wickham Bishops
Traditional County: Essex
Lieutenancy Area (Ceremonial County): Essex
Church of England Parish: Wickham Bishops St Bartholomew, St Nicholas, Little Braxted
Church of England Diocese: Chelmsford
TL 81 SW WICKHAM BISHOPS OFF CHURCH ROAD
1/81 The Coach House
Cottage, formerly The Coach House to High Hall q.v. 1/80. Circa 1840. Red
brick. Red plain tiled roof. Central square red brick chimney stack surmounted
by 4 large ornate circular shafts, each with different patterns of twisted and
fleuron moulded brickwork. Central 2 storey forward gable with dentilled eaves
and moulded cornice. One storey and attics main range with right and left
flat head eaves dormers. 1:1:1 window range of 1, 2 and 3 light leaded casments
with Gothic heads. 3 steps approach the board door to gable left return.
Listing NGR: TL8437312274
This text is from the original listing, and may not necessarily reflect the current setting of the building.
Other nearby listed buildings